<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rss version="2.0">
<channel>
<title>ООО АВТОМАТИКА плюс - Терминалы самообслуживания - Broncos captains exhibit what management indicates - Messages</title>
<link>http://www.automatikaplus.ru:81/forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=3547</link>
<description>ООО АВТОМАТИКА плюс - Терминалы самообслуживания - Broncos captains exhibit what management indicates - Messages</description>
<language>en-us</language>
<docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
<generator>Jitbit AspNetForum</generator>
<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 09:13:41 GMT</pubDate>
<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 09:13:41 GMT</lastBuildDate>
<item>
<link>http://www.automatikaplus.ru:81/forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=3547</link>
<title>Message from Holidays</title>
<description><![CDATA[Constructive early morning, Broncos Nation!The best indicator of recognize is becoming called a exhibits that teammates need and belief this sort of gentlemen as their leaders. They have to have in the direction of adhere to the avid gamers whom they standing a captain. Any time the season arrives, teammates notice Individuals males will do what ever it can take for the this 7 days, the Denver Broncos called their 9 workers Broncoscaptains for 2026 are quarterback Bo Nix, broad recipient Courtland Sutton, protect Quinn Meinerz, cornerback Pat Surtain II, linebacker Alex Singleton, nose cope with DJ Jones, protection Talanoa Hufanga <a href="https://www.denvershirtstore.com/collections/nik-bonitto-t-shirt" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Nik Bonitto T-Shirt</a>, safetyspecial teamer Devon Major, and kicker Wil Lutz.t an honor toward be a captain upon our personnel considering that it voted via the avid gamers, Nix reported toward the media previous this 7 days. t a exceptional honor Although your friends and teammates vote by yourself towards be one particular of the leaders of our workers. We incorporate a lot of leaders and in direction of be referred to as one particular It a very good obligation, and with that arrives a large amount of possibility, still in addition it a significant bodyweight towards deliver.t not just about anything toward be thrown above evenly. My management design incorporates advanced as Ie gotten more mature considering the fact that Ie knowledgeable even more and comprehended what it such as in direction of primarily attain a person in direction of stick to on your own. That what a chief is. Ie long gone in opposition to an actionbased chief Although I very first bought listed here simply because, actually, I was only seeking towards swim, and not drown, and do my job and do my section upon the personnel although in addition foremost as a result of move. I appear to be which includes at the moment I can form of guide a tiny little bit far more vocally simply because I a minimal even further conscious and contain a handful of excess aspects down below my belt that I can drop back again Sutton, this is the 6th consecutive 12 months he been identified as a captain within just Denver.l notify your self all the identical point I informed the staff <a href="https://www.denvershirtstore.com/collections/demarcus-ware-t-shirt" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">DeMarcus Ware T-Shirt</a>, Sutton explained towards the media. here an huge number of gratitude that will come against remaining referred to as captain. Towards be equipped towards incorporate your friends and the adult males that by yourself proportion exertion with, locker house, prepare, motion picture, game titles, bus rides, flights, the full 9, by yourself proportion individuals instances with, for them toward, not precisely myself, yet the relax of the adult males that have been called captains, toward appear to be at us and say, e believe in that on your own gentlemen are transferring toward assist direct us inside of the specifically steerage and we feel within yourself males in direction of be the anchor for us, for the send in the direction of be shifting into the assistance we need in direction of shift to.I merely comprise a whole lot of gratitude and thankfulness that, I realize it the exact, however that will come in opposition to remaining termed captain for one more Broncos mind prepare Sean Payton, the captainsobligations are to some degree easy. He in addition doesn meet up with with them continually.o, I consider it a indication of precisely the management inside of the locker house, Payton reported in the direction of the media. don comprise a council conference with them, for example, every single 2 or 3 months, yet I feel it particularly a acceptance of how theye recognized by means of their friends. They all contribute in different ways. There are a range of gentlemen who are heading towards be important leaders for us who aren carrying a patch. Thus I feel the very first factor is precisely currently being reputable and getting on your including Lutz realize the requirements that appear with currently being identified as a captain by means of their teammates and what it implies.t suggests a large amount. I feel the moment youe voted as a captain through the adult men that oneself appear towards hard work with just about every working day, and oneself pay back a good deal of period with, I consider that the greatest indicator of appreciate, and I don consider it evenly. It fairly linksRelatedBroncos Laptop: In just return in the direction of market, RB J.K. Dobbins ready in the direction of add hatever it will take towards acquire the gamevs. ChiefsBesides Nix and Mahomes, Monday night time opener capabilities RB matchup of Dobbins vs. WalkerCan Denver Broncosmove hurry add the NFL within just sacks within 2026? <br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><a href="https://www.denvershirtstore.com/collections/courtland-sutton-t-shirt" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Courtland Sutton T-Shirt</a>]]></description>
<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 09:13:41 GMT</pubDate>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
